Bub & Grandma’s Bread978-0-6451067-4-9
You Must Suffer
There is a special place in hell for those who tell you that sourdough is easy. But is it worth it? Sure! Don’t believe us? Just ask Andy Kadin and the team at Bub and Grandma’s Bread, who’ve been selling their own transcendental take from their Silver Lake HQ since 2015 and are STILL on that never-ending journey to make their bread the very best it can be. In this little book the team delve deep into the three little ingredients—and endless array of seemingly undiagnosable problems—that make real bread what it is, dishing out the kind of knowledge that might just give you that breadmaking breakthrough you need. Yeah, yeah, we get it, Sisyphean sourdough may not sound like a WHOLE lot of fun, but honestly… is anything in life that’s truly worth doing ever easy? Didn’t think so. So, turn the pages, join them on the journey and get on with the business of baking better bread.
96 Page paperback
SHIPPING: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
- Take away books are made available for pre-order for a period of 10 business days.
- In this time, the title needs to meet a minimum pre-order number of 100 copies in order for the book to be made.
- IF pre-order demand is not met, then the site will effectively act as a crowdfunding site and will forward all generated money (minus our $50 listing fee) to the Author/Venue. There are no refunds.
- Once demand is met, the book making process will begin. This title will be printed and shipped in May 2021.
- Please follow Somekind on Instagram or join the mailing list (below) to follow the progress of this title.
**UPDATE** THIS TITLE HAS BEEN DELAYED AND WILL BE SHIPPED IN JUNE 2021
Cover: Mock up only*
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT MULTIPLE TITLES PLEASE READ:
All books will be sent together once the final title has gone to print. This may mean a longer wait time for your order. If any of the titles do not successfully make it to print, you will only receive the titles which have been successfully funded, with the remaining funds generated going to the venue.
Use this banner to inform customers about special features for your products, or various promotions like free shipping.