Our story in 8 seasons
A season-by-season snapshot of one of Australia's best regional restaurants
Located in the coastal town of Pottsville in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales Pipit opened its doors back last Autumn and has been quietly flooring both locals and visitors ever since. The realization of a dream for award-winning chef Ben Devlin and partner Yen Trinh, the food here is simply sensational, often deceptively straightforward but ALWAYS mesmerizingly seasonal – the perfect showcase for the area’s exceptional produce.
In this intriguing little book, Pipit’s tale is told over 8 seasons (no, not 4, read it and you’ll understand!) with menus, diary entries and recipes combining to weave a wondrous web of produce, people and place. This is somewhere time is caught, pickled, preserved and plated, where sustainable seafood is served simply, straight from the sea and where – clichéd though it may sound – life really does just taste, and feel, that little bit better. Who wouldn’t want a piece of that?
96 Page paperback
SHIPPING: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
- Take away books are made available for pre-order for a period of 10 business days.
- In this time, the title needs to meet a minimum pre-order number of 100 copies in order for the book to be made.
- IF pre-order demand is not met, then the site will effectively act as a crowdfunding site and will forward all generated money (minus our $50 listing fee) to the Author/Venue. There are no refunds.
- Turn around time from approval to printed books in mail is 6-8 weeks.
- Please follow Somekind on Instagram or join the mailing list (below) to follow the progress of this title.
UPDATE: This title has been successfully funded and will remain on sale
Cover: Mock up only*
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT MULTIPLE TITLES PLEASE READ:
All books will be sent together once the final title has gone to print. This may mean a longer wait time for your order. If any of the titles do not successfully make it to print, you will only receive the titles which have been successfully funded, with the remaining funds generated going to the venue.
Use this banner to inform customers about special features for your products, or various promotions like free shipping.