Twenty by Four: Edition 1978-0-6488562-2-1
Twenty by Four: Edition 1
4 Geelong artists create original art with proceeds divided 4 ways.
Twenty by Four is a crowd-funded publication initiative by Neighbourhood Creative. The concept is simple - 4 artists with proceeds divided 4 ways.
96 Page paperback
SHIPPING: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
- Twenty by Four books are made available for pre-order for a period of 10 business days.
- In this time, the title needs to meet a minimum pre-order number of 100 copies in order for the book to be made.
- IF pre-order demand is not met, then the site will effectively act as a crowdfunding site and will forward all generated money (minus our $50 listing fee) to the Author/Venue. There are no refunds.
- Turn around time from approval to printed books in mail is 6-8 weeks.
- Please follow Somekind on Instagram or join the mailing list (below) to follow the progress of this title.
UPDATE: This title has been successfully funded and will remain on sale until print.
Cover: Mock up only*
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT MULTIPLE TITLES PLEASE READ:
All books will be sent together once the final title has gone to print. This may mean a longer wait time for your order. If any of the titles do not successfully make it to print, you will only receive the titles which have been successfully funded, with the remaining funds generated going to the venue.
Use this banner to inform customers about special features for your products, or various promotions like free shipping.